The South East London Domestic Abuse Tri-Borough (S.E.L.D.A.T.) Project will strengthen domestic abuse service provision in the three London Boroughs of Croydon, Bromley and Bexley and is a partnership project funded by DCLG.
The project aims to:
- Maximise the availability of spaces and continuity in support through resettlement services
- Increase turnover within the refuge spaces to support more women in need
- Reduce barriers in access to domestic abuse services for women with No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) and European Economic Area (EEA) migrant women
- Provide bespoke support for women with NRPF and EEA migrant women
- Strengthen cross-borough work to enhance support to victims of domestic abuse
- Offer an innovative partnership model of local authorities & voluntary sector organisations to enhance peer support & shared knowledge
For more information on the SELDAT project, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.