We are really grateful for the help we receive from people who volunteer their time, donate items, money or raise funds. We are a small organisation, so we know the true meaning of “every little helps”!
We are happy to receive donations of toys, clothes, kitchenware, bedding, toiletries etc. However, as we have limited storage space is better to double-check what is needed at a given time.
You can have a look at the list of donations currently needed.
For further information, please ring the head office on 020 83139303 or email BCWA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your donation could help us reach the goal of ending domestic abuse, by supporting all victims in and out of refuge who need our help. You can join us in different ways:
• Online: you can donate online today – you are only one click away!
• Bank Transfer: contact us on 0208 313 9303 to have our bank account details.
• Cheque: you can send us a cheque made payable to Bromley and Croydon Women’s Aid at PO Box PO Box 71159 London SE20 9BW. If you are an UK tax payer, you can gift aid it. Download the form here.
• Regular gifts: setting up a regular donation is good for you, as it allows to budget your donations to a charity over the year, and it is good for us as it allows us to plan in the longer-term and help more people in the future. You can read more on how to set up a standing order to BCWA here.
• Text: just text BRWA07 plus your donation (eg. BRWA07 £5) to 70070. Quick & easy!
• Shopping online: use Easy Fundraising website when you shop online. You just need to select Bromley & Croydon Women’s Aid before starting your shopping and we will receive cash when you make a purchase, at no cost to you!
If you pay tax and would like us to reclaim Gift Aid then please download a Gift Aid declaration
If you are interested in volunteering your time, please see the volunteering page.
“I am back. Life is filled with joy and hope again and I feel passionate about life.
I would not have reached this stage without the endless support of such a great organisation.”