Community groups, churches, clubs e businesses all help us with more than just money. You can offer your time, your expertise or have fun while raising awareness of domestic abuse and…
Community groups, churches, clubs e businesses all help us with more than just money.
You can offer your time, your expertise or have fun while raising awareness of domestic abuse and BCWA’s work.
We accept donations of items from groups or businesses. We like when our supporters team up and organise collection of donations for the families we welcome to our refuges.
We usually look for “starter packs”, kitchenware, vouchers, and bedding – all items we usually provide, which if donated will help us save money we can spend on our front-line services like outreach, helpline, school programmes etc.
However, we have limited storage space, so please call or email us to see what is needed at that given time.
We welcome any fun ideas to raise funds. You can throw an event, set up a Dress Down Day at the office, a bake off challenge, a pub quiz or a raffle with your colleagues/members of your group.
We are happy to help – give us a ring on 020 8313 9303 and we can provide you with BCWA’s marketing material and support you in planning the event.
• Online: you can donate online today – you are only one click away!
• Bank Transfer: contact us on 0208 313 9303 to have our bank account details.
• Cheque: you can send us a cheque made payable to Bromley and Croydon Women’s Aid at PO Box PO Box 71159 London SE20 9BW.
• Text: just text BRWA07 plus your donation (eg. BRWA07 £5) to 70070. Quick & easy!
• Shopping online: use Easy Fundraising website when you shop online. You just need to select Bromley & Croydon Women’s Aid before starting your shopping and we will receive cash when you make a purchase, at no cost to you!
Domestic abuse affects 1 in 4 women and 1 in 6 men in the UK. This means that among your employees, colleagues, church or club members there are people who are in danger and need support.
BCWA can give you literature about our organisation and domestic abuse that you can distribute or leave accessible to everyone. We can also come and give a talk at a meeting.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 8313 9303.